Easement Projects provide information related to registered easement documents in your jurisdiction of interest and search for instruments related to organizational interest.
The Phased Approach
Easement Report – contains a list of all instruments that can potentially create an easement through the Land Registration process. Further customization is available based on Party-to name matching to identify potential easements in favour or in the interest of the customer organization.
Document Review and Evaluation – Review the registered documents identified in the Easement Report to evaluate whether or not easements are created
Easement Mapping ‚Äì Generation of polygon features identifying the spatial extent of the easements as interpreted from documents and plan information over existing parcel mapping fabric.
Easement Usage Identification – identify the purpose for the registered easement based on document interpretation i.e. storm water management, sanitary sewer, etc.
Ongoing Easement Data Maintenance – Upon the completion of the initial easement project, maintain a current mapped easement inventory based on monitoring of new easement registrations and releases.
Do you know where your easements are?
- Identify missing or misaligned easements
- Prioritize investigation of and possible purchase of missing easements
- Access critical information for emergency response and field operations
- Share Information among different departments
- Improve and standardize processes for future easement acquisition
- Establish formal planning of releasing easements and risk mitigation
- Prioritize easement related budget planning
- Enhance the regional infrastructure GIS data